All returns must be authorized prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 90 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged either phoning Customer Service at 626-350-9733 or by contacting a Legend Medical Devices sales representative. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RGA number.
- Original PO number
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable.
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization. If such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Freight and restocking may apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 90 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than three months prior to return request.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Products with less than 3 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify Legend Medical Devices of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt, or Legend Medical Devices shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement.
Products Shipped in Error
Customer must notify Legend Medical Devices of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of a Legend Medical Devices error may be returned at Legend Medical Devices expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.